Monday, February 15, 2016

These Thoughts of Mine

My thoughts throughout the work day:

Someone called out sick for work today and listed their reason as "cough". I'd like to think that if someone is calling out for a "cough", especially on a day that we're already short, it's because "cough" translates to "mysterious coughing up blood disease".


- When I was in middle school I'd read books like Harry Potter and watch movies similar to Brave Story or The Goonies, stories about young heroes overcoming incredible odds. Not sure if this is unusual or not, but I'd always imagine myself in the character's position and think to myself 'If that were me I'd be dead.'


- Somewhere out there are factories making sex toys and I bet there are people who have been working there for years who haven't admitted what they do. 
"Where do you work?"
"A...toy factory."
Yet someone out there is inspecting silicon dildos for quality control or packing rubber vaginas into boxes.


- I feel pretty ingenuitive sometimes when I come up with a creative solution for a convoluted problem. I only wish I wasn't also the source of most of my convoluted problems.


- If eating healthy weren't so time-consuming I'd do it all the time. When it takes an hour and a half to make bread, 20 minutes for a 'quick' pasta lunch, and at least an hour to make a decent soup it adds up way too quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment